




We went to the Denver aquarium last week to show Charlie and Henry all the fishies. I had never been in all the years I've lived out here and thought it was pretty neat...though it funnels you through the exhibits pretty quickly and Charlie of course sprinted all the way to the end and we then backtracked through the exhibits.
Charlie really liked to see all the fish and reptiles (and even a tiger) up close. He's seen Finding Nemo and of course picked out all the clown fish, sharks, turtles, etc.
In one picture you can see the bandage on Henry's hand from the cut he received, accidentally, from Charlie. He grabbed a knife I had used to cut a banana and then tried to help "feed" Henry. Luckily, it only knicked the tip of one finger but could havebeen much worse. After a week Henry's cut has healed and he's all good.
Maybe it's a belssingin disguise...it's on the middle finger of Henry's potential throwing hand...a scar could produce a mean curveball...but I say this in jest only because nothing more serious happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment