Friday, March 20, 2009



















These are just some more from the last few weeks. I bought Charlie some shades- He LOVES them now and looks very cool as you can see.
Charlie enjoys "helping" Alex build. I took some pictures of Alex's wood work. I'm so excited to get them planted and get our veggies growing.
We went to a birthday party for one of Charlie's friends and they have an old garage that they converted to an outdoor patio/ dining area. The picture of Henry in front of it was too cute!
Alex has also been getting the boys primed for wrestling- much to my dismay. Charlie already has some pretty good moves! Don't worry, Henry wasn't hurt. It was actually a really cute picture until I clicked the button and Charlie pulled a half-nelson on Henry. I'm sure this is not the last time I'll see this image.
I think my favorite is of Charlie hugging the tree- Mommy's little tree hugging, dirt worshiper. What can I say- we live in Boulder!



No comments: