





























I took the boys over to Marshall Mesa for a little "hike". Charlie loves to run around and explore and climb EVERY rock - such a boy. And Henry is really itching to join him. The best part (or worst) was that we saw a snake. Thankfully not a rattlesnake, which we've seen on this trail before. He was right in the middle of the trail, so I kicked some rocks and it finally decided to let us pass. Charlie LOVED it! He said, "Take snake home now mommy??? Snake back home with us??" Obviously the answer to that was a big NO! When we got in the car he said, "Bye bye snake, see you later! " For those of you don't know, I am a little terrified of snakes. This one was OK because I was pretty sure it wasn't venomous and I saw it before I was too close to it. He was pretty cool at a distance, and we could barely see him once he was in the grass, I might have walked right by him.
I also included some pictures of the planters that Alex built for us. I'm very proud of them and so excited to watch our veggies grow! Charlie has been helping me garden a little too, but he mostly likes the digging part, so it has been a bit of a challenge keeping all our soil in the planters. He really loves to water them and always gets himself SOAKED!
1 comment:
What an adventure you had today! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment