Charlie's birthday party was at a place called Bounce Town. It's basically a warehouse space filled with giant inflatable bouncy house castles. We've had a few play dates there and Charlie was very excited when I told him he could have his birthday party there.



All the kids had a BLAST!My friend, Courtney, is due with her second baby any day. She decided to bounce a little and try to speed the process along. No word yet if it worked. ☺










I forgot to take a picture of the cupcakes, but they were strawberry with chocolate icing and they had sprinkles. I just had some little finger foods for snack. Charlie got some great presents from his friends. And everyone was tuckered out when we got home!
This was sort of a bittersweet birthday for me. I feel like we've all reached such a huge milestone in our family and my boys are not babies anymore. Henry is the age Charlie was when Henry was born. I can't believe it's been 18 months since Henry was born and that Charlie is now 3! They are both so amazing and have such beautiful little souls. I'm the luckiest mom in the world and so thankful that i have the opportunity to bear witness to the miracle of their existence everyday. We are so so blessed!




XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment