






































Hello family and friends. We went to 2 pumpkin patches today! First the boys and I went to the Anderson Farm where we've gone for the past 2 years, and then Daddy called us and said he was home and would like to go to the Munson Farm down the road with the boys too. So we stopped at home and picked him up and headed out for family pumpkin fun and pizza night! It was a beautiful, crispy-cool fall day. Perfect pumpkin weather!
I was a little difficult to get Henry to look at the camera, he was so interested in all the pumpkins. There were still a ton of pumpkins left. The hay ride driver told us that they have over 13 varieties. The fields are filled with gourds, squash and different breeds. Henry liked the gourds and Charlie found us a terrific pumpkin. We'll carve it tomorrow so stay tuned for more pictures. The wagon ride was a treat. Charlie was a great big brother and held on tight to Henry.
Henry found a rotten pumpkin and gave it an experimental poke- YUCK!
Farmer Munson has a beautiful little farm and had this pumpkin display, I thought it was really pretty.
I tried to get the narration to meet up with the photos on this post. Hope this works.
Hope you're all having as much fun as we are this fall. Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment