











I know it's been a LONG time. These are all from September. The weather in Sept. was beautiful and Alex got to take the boys to a lot of fun new playgrounds while he was home when I was recouperating from the surgery. Scott Carpenter is a local hero and there is a playground named after him with all kinds of outerspace themed play equipment- like the space shuttle ride. They LOVE it! We took them to another airport open house and they had an old firetruck to play one. Henry looked so cute in the red next to it. Charlie was moving too fast to capture a picture of him!We got a few of Chloe this month! We had dinner with my brother and his family. We were in the parking lot and let the kiddos play in the back of Ames' truck. they thought it was so fun. Chloe is getting so big and she's super sweet!
The spider is a lovely little lady (I think) who made her home on our patio for a few days. I looked her up online and she's a Cat Faced Spider and apparently very rare and completely harmless. And since her web was behind the gril the boys couldn't bother her. A few days later we saw another really tiny one, but I haven't seen that one again. Anyway, it was a lot of fun to watch her and look at her new web every morning. We were a little sad to discover her gone one morning.



No comments:
Post a Comment